Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Way too much fun!





Digging through boxes of photos (we're talking like 11 years worth) is so much fun because of all the great memories associated with the pictures. I should totally scrap book (Ya think! Sheesh!) so my kids can have as much fun as I did looking at all the pictures. Halloween at LDSBC was a really great night for me, I felt like Prom Queen because I was on the arm of the Fraternity Pres. and we looked HOT. We won the costume contest, "Yeah Baby Yeah", and they had us come up on stage and we did a little spotlight dance out on the dance floor. Since I never really had a traditional american high school experience, I imagine it would feel like being crowned homecoming queen. It was so much fun and the pictures just make me laugh.

No comments: