Friday, February 22, 2008

POTTY TRAINING SUCKS!




This is my 3rd attempt to potty train a child and it still sucks as much as it did the first two times. Once you go down this road there is no turning back. Tell me which is worse cleaning a nasty poopy diaper that's caked on because they didn't tell you they needed to be changed, OR cleaning up a poo smeared bathroom where most of the poo did actually make it in the toilet? Ian has eczema on his legs (poor kid) and sometimes pee gets on his legs and irritates his rash. We stuck him in the sink and he liked it, so we took his picture.

2 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

Oh my heck..so i don't know you but linked to your blog somehow...anywho, im potty training my little guy and it does SUCK. Your story is just like mine. He has ecxema and when he pees his pants, it burns and he screams. i am a mean mom and sometimes let it sting for awhile to teach him not to go in his underwear!! Let me know if you have tricks up your sleeve to training. Its been 3 weeks and still sucks!!

Danielle said...

I feel your pain so much more than I would like to.